Nice! Some time ago I tried out a recipe which I found through this blog. They taste really good. The taste can be kinda sweet and it takes some time to make them. But it’s worth the effort. Here is the recipe:
6 Strawberry/coconut protein truffles
- 50g Whey vanilla protein
- 30g dessicated coconut
- 2 tablespoon mashed banana
- 5g liquid sweetening
- 1g vannila extract /liquid or powder doesn’t matter)
- 6 frsh strawberries
- 40-50g Stevia white chocolate (it can also be darkw chocolate, coconut, nuts or what your prefer)
- Mix all the ingredients
- When the mass is solid, divide the mass into 6 even pieces and role them into small balls. Then flatten them (I recommend you to make your hands a bit wet as it’s sticky)
- Put a strawberry in the middle of the mass and roll the mass around the strawberry.
- Place them on a plate and into the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- In the mean time melt the chocolate or prepare coconut, nuts or whatsoever.
- Afterwards take the balls out of the freezer and role them into the chocolate, coconut, nuts etc…
- Then place them in the freezer 10-15 minutes again
They should be kep in the fridge if you want to save them for later.
One of these fills your stomach very well, but on the other hand they taste really good.
Guten Appetit 😉